Let's Get Cooking!

The recipe club gets technical.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Summer Chicken from Rachel

chicken breasts
salt & pepper
lemon
tomato
avacado
mozzarella cheese
Take however many chicken breasts you want to eat and shake them with a little salt and pepper. Place in lightly greased baking dish. Squeeze some fresh lemon over them (I used about 1/2 a lemon for 3 chicken breasts). Slice tomatoes (I used fresh romas from our garden, mmmm) and place on top of chicken. Place avacado slices on top of tomatoes and COVER in mozzarella. Be generous. I didn't measure so I have no idea how much I used. Bake in 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes, or until chicken is done. This was a really good dish, if you like avacado. Thomas isn't the biggest avacado fan, and he had seconds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home